Tuesday 12 January 2016

A little more on the Warbow and some News

I've had the warbow up on the tiller to see if it flexes... it does just a little !
The video has just been edited and downloaded onto Youtube.
https://youtu.be/sR28fBBADdY
 I've done a bit more reducing the belly and cleaning the back so I can mark it out to an appropriate width.
I received a great E-mail this morning:-
It lifted my spirits as it's always great to hear how my bows are getting on.

Hi Derek
Remember me, Paul from Nottingham? I came down to see you and you made me the yew primitive, well I'd just like to tell you that I'm still getting compliments on how good the bow looks and shoots. 
Last September I went to the NFAS national championships in the Lake District and came away the national champion primitive class.  
There is also a picture of me and your bow in the latest issue of bow international page 47.
I can't thank you enough for making me such a wonderful bow.

Best regards
Paul

What a glowing endorsement!
Excellent :)
Here's a pic (Courtesy of Danny Williams) and a link to a post showing that bow nearly finished:-
http://bowyersdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/looking-good.html

No comments:

Post a Comment